We aim to dispatch orders within 2 workings days. At the moment we post orders using Royal Mail(UK Standard 1st Class) for UK customers. UK customers will typically receive their orders in 2-4 working days. Deliveries may take longer to arrive during busy periods, such as Christmas, Bank Holidays and when we are at shows and we appreciate your patience.
|Order Price Range
|£150.00 or over
|Standard Delivery 2-4 Working Days
Refunds for cut fabric are discretionary unless faulty or damaged and not for any other reason as it will have been cut to your specific requirements.
We only accept returns for faulty (exception: sale bundles are non-refundable), and can not be held responsible for damage caused by misuse. For items that don’t have packaging, they must be returned in a clean an unused state. If you wish to return an item please contact us, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. We strongly advise customers to check the fabric for any problems before using it.
Who covers the cost of the return postage?
You are responsible for returning the goods to us and we would therefore recommend getting return proof of postage as we cannot be responsible for returns that do not reach us.
24B White Hart St, high Wycombe Buckinghamshire, HP11 2HL, United Kingdom.
When you order you are agreeing to purchasing the product(s) in the cart. If you wish to cancel an order after purchasing then please try to contact us before we can dispatch it.
Our Refund Policy:
We hope you love the fabrics and products you buy from us, but if not, you can return your items within 14 days of you receiving your order.
We ask that you please check for faults and errors when you receive your goods and make sure you are happy with your fabric before you wash or cut it. Unfortunately we cannot accept returns of fabric or haberdashery after they have been cut or washed.
- If we have not received an email about order cancellation or a return within 14 days since purchase, we will not refund the order.
- If the order is taking up to 14 days to arrive and we have not received an email about it being late, we will not refund or resend the order.
- We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price. We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- Your rights if we suspend the supply of products. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we have to suspend the product for longer than 30 days we will adjust the price so that you do not pay for products while they are suspended. You may contact us to end the contract for a product if we suspend it and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product in respect of the period after you end the contract.
- Will I get the original post and packaging charges refunded? If it is our fault, ie if you get the wrong item or the item is faulty and it is the only item in an order then of course we will.
- Where should I send my Returns? Return Address: 24B White Hart St, high Wycombe Buckinghamshire, HP11 2HL, United Kingdom.
Ensure that you obtain proof of postage from the post office in case your parcel is lost.
Please enclose the following:
- If you purchased online please let us know your Order number
- If you purchased via the telephone or by mail please enclose your surname and postcode.